However just recently I have noticed shoutiness appearing in my bands and selections, am I becoming more tolerant of the beast I hated. I have recently found Ektomorf and Meshuggah tolerable. I also don't mind the Gallows, he's all cockney shouting too.. I may as well be at Upton Park. But still something I don't mind about it all.. They should be in my binned section. Strangely I find myself going back to Ektomorf for a shouty fix.
![]() |
| Surely I can dig this now? |
I like a lot of bands that can deliver heavy but with clean vox, Evile, Fury - Even gone back through the archives to Annihilator, Municipal Waste, Forbidden, Armored Saint. Trawled back catalogues and still they're not fixing me as Ektomorf do.
So with all of the above in mind it was time once again to hit Unto the locust by Machine head, knuckle down and listen in, after all my music taste was changing, surely tolerating shouty music is going to come in handy?
No, sorry. I still consider it shit. Off to dowse myself in TCP.

No comments:
Post a Comment