I've finally taken the plunge and dropped into blogging. Not blogging totally, that comes with my job, but this is a personal blog. I've never really felt the need to engage in a blogging process, but a few thoughts have come to mind and a lot is happening. Sometimes 140 characters doesn't do it and sometimes I don't really want facebookers commenting, as I know who will and exactly what they will say.
Not entirely sure how this si going to go as yet but I hope to be blogging on my girlies (seen in the background), becoming a father again (3rd), more than likely a rant on Leicester City, probably rants on other subjects too, music, Rezurrected (my band), and my radio history past and present. 2012 holds a lot for me
I'm up to around 1400 followers on Twitter and feel more engaged with my community than ever before, so I hope to share thoughts and ideas without having to worry about 140 characters!
For those wondering, the baffoon on the left is me (pulling a silly face) and the gentleman to my right is my brother, taken at an Iron Maiden concert, although I believe the T-shirts gave it away.

We should engage in a #nothingspecial blog contest. By the way: AMEN to your idea of excluding the facebook crowd! :)
ReplyDeleteOk I believe my last post was so more #nothingspecial than yours..
ReplyDelete